WBZ-FM website online

kenwvt@gmail.com kenwvt@gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:38:48 EDT 2009

I set my radio to wake to Toucher and Rich this morning on the new 98.5,
but instead I awoke to a Patriots Superbowl play by play. Evidently the new
sports hub doesn't technically debut until 1 pm this afternoon. The
internet stream wasn't working at first, now it's just a loop saying to
listen at 1p.m. I think they missed a huge opportunity not having the
morning show on today.

-Ken