Arbitron Report On Public Radio Listening

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 19:10:47 EDT 2009

Laurence Glavin wrote:
> Registration is required but there's no charge.  Most surprising piece
> of information: there seems to be an uptick in jazz t.s.l.  for the younger demographic.

It's all about stress! And the need for less of it!  Perhaps the younger
generation is waking up to the work that awaits them in cleaning up the
mess the older generation is producing.

Okay, that aside, I am curious if the music defined in that measurement
is, in fact, jazz or the packaged jazzy-pop-poppy-jazz that pops up from
time to time in Whack-a-mole consultant format fashion.

Bill O'Neill