CBS switcheroo update

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Tue Aug 11 22:54:42 EDT 2009

> - 98.5's HD station ID is now displaying as "WBZ -FM", after some days
> as "MIX -FM".
> - New WBCN-branded automated rock on 98.5-2.
> - 1030 simulcast now on 98.5-3 and gone from 103.3-3.
> - 104.1 ID still displays as "WBCN-FM", and I still can't decode the
> HD.
>
> Decks ready to roll....

I'm up to about 6 gigs worth of 192k MP3s of WBCN audio from the last 4
days. I'll have to get some dual layer DVDs to fit this all on for those
that want it. I think this will be the best way to distribute the audio,
because the MP3s on a DVD should play fine on any computer with a DVD drive.
For those that are interested, some sort of aircheck trade would be
appreciated.

I started recording 98.5 at 9 PM.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA