BCN and BMX

Nickolas Noseworthy ncn86@hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:51:44 EDT 2009

Ok, heres the deal so far with the wild transistion..
As of yesterday, WBCN and WBMX are no longer broadcasting any HD subchannels (only HD1). WBMX no longer states its call letters on the screen of my HD radio, it simply says MIX-FM instead of WBMX-FM. Free Form 104 is now broadcasting on WZLX HD3, as Free Form BCN. So now the question is, will Free Form BCN move back to WBZ-FM HD2 when it arrives as originally thought, or will it stay on WZLX HD3? And, has  Mix 98.5 changed its call letters, ever so quietly, but is not yet stating them on the rss display untill the format switch is made?  And does anyone know excatly when WBCN will switch to Mix and Mix will switch to sports (an exact hour of the day?)?  I would like to record, but all i have is cassette tapes and I cant be recording everything up to that.
-nick n
merrimack nh