Who's airchecking the WBCN farewell?

Eli Sherer eli@sherer.us
Mon Aug 10 07:45:31 EDT 2009

Scott and others,

There is has been expressed some interest from some of the participants to
have these airchecks (I know there's been at least one response already..
just want to keep the subject alive). If we can get a hold of the files, I'm
pretty sure I can find an online home for them. There are already a few
options out there for posterity sake.

-Eli "Wicked High" Sherer

--
-Eli