WWZN 1510 to run prog talk 6 am to 6 pm

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Apr 28 13:02:22 EDT 2009

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@mail.com>
<boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:53 AM
Subject: WWZN 1510 to run prog talk 6 am to 6 pm

I work weird hours so I missed the actual announcement on the Jeff
Santos show but apparently WWZN 1510 will be progtalk
by day, sports by night. I think they are buying the time; don't know
yet when it will be in effect. Apparently
the Santos show will continue 6 to 9 am but they are following it with
Stephanie Miller, Thom Hartmann, and Ed Schulz.
So the Jeff Kline comment about WAZN not running it meant that the
shows are going to 1510 instead of 1470.
I thought maybe one show (Miller) would be added but they're adding
three.

The WWZN signal is probably fairly easy to get by day but not so at
night (is that where Cedric Maxwell got his "quack,
quack" expression from? "the signal's so weak only the ducks in the
ocean can get it?") but it's something at least. It may
take awhile for the WWZN site, etc. to be updated.