WNEB to Spanish?

Mark Laurence marklaurence@mac.com
Fri Apr 24 13:16:42 EDT 2009

On Friday, April 24, 2009, at 11:49AM, "Doug Drown" <revdoug1@myfairpoint.net> wrote:
>Doesn't WORC have an all-Spanish format?  If so, what do you think will be
>the niche WNEB is seeking for its programming?  Doesn't seem it could
>compete very well against WORC's 5-kw signal.
>
>On a somewhat unrelated topic:  Does anyone know if Bob Bryar, the owner of
>WORC during its halcyon Top 40 days, is still living?   -Doug

I remember the original "Open House Party" with Bob Bryar and Johnny Gardner on WORC from noon til 6.  "Drink as much as you want but it'll come from the sink!"

I can't find any direct confirmation of this, but a 2008 telegram.com obituary for a WORC jock from the 50's refers to "the late Bob Bryar."