Your moderator has returned

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Apr 23 00:03:57 EDT 2009

I am back from a whirlwind tour of western and central Arizona, and
neighboring parts of Nevada and California.  Pictures to follow Real
Soon Now.

At great potential cost to my sanity, I have approved everything in
the moderation queue that looked legit.  If something gets through
that shouldn't have, I promise to refund your subscription fee.

As a reminder: if you subscribe to this list in digest form, you need
to change the subject heading to match the message you're replying to.
Anything that comes in as "Re: Boston-Radio-Interest Digest Volume foo
Issue Bar" earns an automatic rejection.  (Many mail progams will
allow you to open digests as if they were mailboxes; this is the best
way to read the digest if your client allows it.)

-GAWollman