Missing/wanted NH radio host Aldrich apprehended in CA

linc45r-n@lincster.com linc45r-n@lincster.com
Tue Apr 21 22:54:08 EDT 2009

Welcome to the world of "cop" mentality..

You have a picture of a woman in a revealing bikini on your computer.. they
just found pornography on your computer, and they make a press release out
of it.

The girl in the bikini appears to be under 18, they just found child
pronography on your computer. and they release it the press.

Just like the question, "do you still beat your wife."  They just made you
guilty, even if you are not.

I'm sure the Newport cops are trying to capitalize on this, maybe he said
something about them on the air they didn't like... add to this an ex-wife.

Sorry, the cops in Newport have no credibility with me, try him in the
media!  But they will be silent if he is found innocent. Yes, cop mentality
in action.

I guess I better never take a vacation trip to New Hampshire!

Linc