Moderator announcement

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue Apr 14 17:59:54 EDT 2009

A. Joseph Ross wrote:
> On 14 Apr 2009 Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
>
>> I agree with you Dan, it'd be hard to find someone to fill the
>> temporary position, but I'd rather have someone then no one at all.
>
> Come on, Garrett's been on vacation before, and the list hasn't
> really suffered.

And since he's traveling with me (or I with him), and I'm checking
e-mail several times a day, if something does blow up, I'll tell him and
he'll...um...do something or other about it.

As several have noted, most traffic to the list sails through without
manual intervention, so the absence of the moderator shouldn't be a
major crisis.

(at the Phoenix airport rental car center, waiting for Garrett to get in...)