Phillies Announcer Harry Kalas Has Passed Away

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Mon Apr 13 22:28:14 EDT 2009

I briefly worked with Jack Spector in Connecticut in the early 90's.
He was one of the Good Guys at WMCA/New York in the 60's.  A few weeks
after he left the station we were at, he died on the air at WHLI/
Garden City NY.   He had a heart attack behind the board.

-Dave Tomm