Phillies Announcer Harry Kalas Has Passed Away

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:04:30 EDT 2009

I heard this as soon as Fox Sports Radio announced it at like 2:30pm eastern
today... sad to hear. Even though I'm not a sports fan, I know who the man
is and what a legend he is.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com