WEIM changes

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:06:52 EDT 2009

Garrett said:

>>Yes, but once the ID is completed, the station can say anything they
want -- it's just considered part of the regular programming, not part
of the ID.

Indeed and in the example I gave in my other post the ID is WORK Barre,
and everything afterwards is NOT part of the actual legal ID. WNSH
has been "WNSH Beverly-Danvers", "WNSH Beverly-Salem", and "WNSH
Beverly-Hamilton", each time with a nod to their studio location at the
time but only the Beverly part was part of the legal ID. And hey...
who IS Beverly Hamilton? :)

Technically my station could be "WMWM Salem-Marblehead-Beverly-Danvers"
if we wanted. Only the WMWM Salem is the legal ID.