WEIM changes

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:08:31 EDT 2009

A question for the TOH ID experts:  is a station limited to the city or cities
of license for their legally-required IDs?  Shouldn't a station be licensed to
Lewiston-Auburn, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Lowell and Lawrence, etc before it uses
multi-city locations after the calls.  At other times, it's "katy bar the door"
(I know you're saying 'please don't call me katy').  I remember when the AM 900 in Nash-wah
(their jingle went "WMVU, Nash-wah"), NH also mentioned Lowell, Lawrence and even Andover at
non-legal-ID times.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses