ANdrew 8-8000

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 17:28:35 EDT 2009

Bill O'Neill wrote:

> I do believe that was "GLenview 8-9123." That number still rings into the
> station but the new owners opted to go with new lead numbers. Perhaps
> you're thinking of the former WLLH numbers 458-8715 and 686-5101?

  Bill, I thought WCAP's on air studio number was Glenview 8-3101 back when
I was a wee lad of 6 or 7 years old, I remember hearing Jim Droney giving
those numbers. If Scott still has that old 1967 yearbook out, maybe he could
check the listing for WCAP to see if they list that on-air number. Funny the
things we remember, I can remember old radio station phone numbers, but I
can't remember what I had for supper last Thursday <g>.

   As far as I can remember, the WLLH Lowell & Lawrence on air numbers were
the same from the days of my youth up until Arnold Lerner sold it to Mega.

Mark Watson