Somewhat OT: Times Co. threatens to shutter Boston Globe.

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Apr 8 00:43:11 EDT 2009

On 7 Apr 2009 at 7:48, Paul Anderson wrote:

> I, and many others, are not interested in replacing a newspaper with
> reading stories on a computer screen and would no longer be customers
> of that "newspaper".  I'd take my business to TV, although the
> sensationalism on most stations would limit my viewing there too.

I'm listening right now to a story on the BBC World Service about El
Diario, a Spanish newspaper in New York, which seems to be doing
quite well, unlike other papers.

I notice that the Herald has been having a field day covering this
business with the Globe.  The Globe doesn't seem to be covering it at
all.