Somewhat OT: Times Co. threatens to shutter Boston Globe.

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Mon Apr 6 02:03:17 EDT 2009

My personal favorite was Leiser Sound, a small mom & pop electronics
store chain that used to tag all their radio spots with "Leiser Sound,
with stores in Norwich and Groton, CT and Shrewsbury, Mass, where
SPAGS is next to Leiser!  They may have had a Hartford area store at
one point as well, but they were mostly an Eastern CT/Central MA
advertiser.

Those spots ran all the time in the Worcester, Norwich, New London and
Willimantic area stations in the 80's and early 90's.