Somewhat OT: Times Co. threatens to shutter Boston Globe.

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:16:38 EDT 2009

I can still shop from a reasonable choice of classical CDs at the
Newbury Comics on, of course, Newbury Street.  On those occasions
when I'm in far western Mass, I find time to visit the Berkshire Record Outlet
in Lee.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses