Somewhat OT: Times Co. threatens to shutter Boston Globe.

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 10:58:56 EDT 2009

Dan????

I don't see how you can say my reply to Donna was out of line as I was
simply agreeing with her. I didn't start with home computing Amiga. I
was 38 and couldn't type (and still can't) but I knew I had to get on
bandwagon to survive.

The whole gist of my post was that even though my home page is
boston.com I still buy the papers and can not imagine life without
them.