WMUR replacing WHDH? I doubt it.

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 06:26:34 EDT 2009

62 is still running infomercials. No sign of any ethnic programming. They do have a digital subchannel that runs intermittently, but it simulcasts the main channel anyway. I guessing Multicultural was hoping that producers of ethnic shows would line up to buy time and spare them the expense of developing them. That's what they do with their radio stations.

________________________________
From: Trip <webmaster@rabbitears.info>
To: Garrett Wollman <wollman@bimajority.org>
Cc: boston-radio-interest@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:46:00 PM
Subject: Re: WMUR replacing WHDH? I doubt it.

[Whoops, forgot to send to the list.  Not used to mailing lists. =) ]

62 is for sale?  I thought Multicultural bought it not long ago and was going to launch Asian language programming on it, since Boston is the 11th largest Asian market or something...

And besides, doesn't NBC own a share of 46?  That might make it easier to manage.

- Trip
www.rabbitears.info