96.7 on NH seacoast to talk

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:29:43 EDT 2009

It was mentioned on another board that it just says "610" now on the WGIR webpage, no mention of 930 (which like
WQSO is licensed to Rochester). Co-owned WGIR does have the syndie talk I mentioned but also a local show in
morning drive, unlike WQSO which offers Imus.
(Also I believe they have Red Sox baseball and I think they used to have Bruins hockey, maybe still do)

I'll have to check WGIN if I can pick them up here (sometimes...in the car)

>>The WGIR network was also on 930 WGIN, so I wonder what they're doing now.
96.7's antenna is on one of the 930 towers in Rochester.