Kurtz, Wash Post: Rush's ratings bump real (12+)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:19:17 EDT 2009

I mentioned radioandrercords.com along with radio-info.com, primarily
because the latter had a thread titled "Boston PPMs".  Upon further
reflection, I believe the original site wherein I read that the
Boston PPMs were "embargoed" was  allaccess.com, which is not a message board.
My apparent confusion of the two had nothing to do with what I was "smoking" because I have
never, ever smoked ANYTHING, legal or not.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com