WROR all Beatles today at least

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:23:36 EDT 2009

File under The Fool On The Air: WROR is now all-Beatles, for April Fools' Day at least...
Some jokes/stunts:

One year WILD played country instead of soul. At least during the morning show.

WFNX DJ: "We promise we won't do any April Fools stuff, not us. We'll be right back with the
new song by the Beatles in just a moment." (And it wasn't the year(s) when Real Love
and Free as a Bird came out)

WMWM: One year, top 40 (Madonna etc)

This year, WROR: All Beatles

TV division: IIRC, the volcano in the Blue Hills erupted--April Fool!--so said Ch. 7. Reportedly someone
thought it was real and let the horses out of their barn, etc.