Dale Dorman Update

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Tue Sep 16 23:22:52 EDT 2008

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> Dale arrived from KFRC in San Francisco in 1968 to replace Al Gates
> who was the weak link at WRKO doing mornings.
>
> So it begs the question with Dale going into semi-retirement who now
> has been on the Boston airwaves the longest?
>
> I am guessing Matt at KISS108 when you throw in his WBCN years.

Gil Santos? He goes back to the sixties, if I'm not mistaken.

I believe Anthony Silva started at WMLO in Beverly in 1973 or 1974, and
has been on Boston radio (starting at WEZE) since about 1976.

And didn't our own JIBGUY start at WNTN around then, too? (albeit with a
gap in his on-air career between WXKS-AM and WWEA/WJIB...)