WCAP Again Airing UMass Football & Men's Basketball

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Sep 15 01:18:19 EDT 2008

On 14 Sep 2008 at 8:52, Mark Watson wrote:

>   WCAP has rejoined the UMass Sports Network, and will air most
> football and men's basketball games. WCAP had been part of the
> UMass network for several years until 2004.  The flagship station
> is WRNX, the other affiliates are WCRN & WATD.

Thank you.  I tried to listen to Saturday's game online and found
that WMUA, the student station, was not carrying it.  So I went to
the UMass Athletics site and found a link to WRNX and listened that
way.