PPM vs Minorities

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 13:28:01 EDT 2008

> One thing I am curious on. Will we now get a rating
> for the college stations in the area? I suspect WBUR
> would show very well in the daytime and I suspect WERS
> would also make a blip.

The non-comms have been rated by Arbitron right along,
but those ratings are not published to the general
public along with the commercial ratings.

I was going to say that you can view the 12+ ratings
for subscribing non-comms at http://www.rrconline.org
but the site appears to have gone completely down and
quit responding just the moment after I accessed the
home page. Perhaps it might start working again later.
It seems like it's always been a very intermittent site.

EP