WMUA reunion

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Oct 29 18:12:14 EDT 2008

On 29 Oct 2008 at 17:24, Robert S Chase wrote:

> Me too, especially where my daughter actually goes there now and my
> son graduated there a few years ago.
>
> WMUA started my down one career path with an interest in getting a
> first radiotelephone back in the late sixties.

I would like to suggest that any former WMUA members on the list who
did not receive notice of this reunion send an e-mail to Glenn Siegel
at advisor@wmua.org and ask to be put on the list for next time.  You
may also want to ask the Alumni Association whether they have lists
and, if so, ask to be listed as a WMUA alum.  That will help assure
that you get a notice next time.  These reunions seem to be held
about every ten years or so.