Bob Gamere Indicted On Child Porn Charges

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 10:59:39 EDT 2008

When Bob was stabbed it happened when the US Open in golf was taking
place at The Country Club. Bob had promised to deliver all access
passes to somebody and failed to do so.

Bob is really a nice guy who sadly may well be the worst drunk I have
ever come to know. 2 beers and he is gone. It is no secret that he is
barred from most bars in the city as with every sip he becomes an inch
taller and 20 pounds heavier. He becomes argumentive over stupid
things and gets into fights. He lost one job after an incident at a
strip club in Everett.

His roommate at Holy Cross also became a local sportscaster at
channels 4 and 5 (was also Vatican reporter) and when younger partied
as hard as Bob but settled down as he grew older.

His son was (and may still be) working at 94.5.

He was part of the best newsteam WNAC ever had with Chuck Scarboro,
Lee Nelson and a weatherman whose name escapes me.

It really is a sad end for him.