Doug Taylor out at 102.9 DRC-FM in Hartford....

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:27:00 EDT 2008

And I hadn't seen the article before I posted the supposed reason for his
firing, so I apologize, as it was just a guess. Obviously, it was a cost
cutting move, but some people are still going to say it was because of his
on air slip up.

I met Doug several years ago, when I was in middle school.. me and my mom
did a Charity walk with him (forget what the charity was).. and we got to
walk with him the entire time.. a very down to earth, easy guy to talk to...
I wish him the best.

Paul

--
Sincerely,