Sox network still way late with legal ID break

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:59:19 EDT 2008

I remember watching hockey or baseball on TV back in Connecticut when I was
younger and wondering what those tones were for, because they'd fire off
while going into a break but nothing happened.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.