Paul Harvey now on WCAP 980AM Lowell

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:59:08 EDT 2008

You probably heard legendary Dallas radio personality Ron Chapman who tries
too hard to sound alot like Paul Harvey. He's been doing most of Paul
Harvey's The Rest Of The Story & Paul Harvey News.

Paul himself does 2 days during the week and Saturdays I believe.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.