Letter/number nicknames, and "rounding off"...

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:07:10 EDT 2008

I worked for one station that rounded off..

"Country Thunder Z96" (KYYZ, 96.1)

Another station near me rounded off as well "Your Classic Hits Station, Z93
WZLA" (WZLA, 92.9)

I can think of two stations in Connecticut, one that rounds off and one that
doesnt...

"97.7 WCTY"
"Kool 101" (WKNL, 100.9)

Paul Walker