Jackpot...was 30 Rock Studio 6-B

Matt S. audiskman@yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 16:02:39 EST 2008

Jackpot...starring Geoff Edwards. That brought back a memory I had not thought of in years...As a 14 yr old on a NYC trip with my parents in 1974, NBC was passing out audience tickets to anyone on the street who would take them to the pilot of Jackpot. So we all went inside and saw them tape "Banko" which was what the original name was. The broadcasting bug was just starting to bite and I paid more attention to the activity in the studio.....cameras,lights, microphones..than I did the show.