High School Football On The Radio

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Thu Nov 27 19:01:00 EST 2008

The glitch was bizarre.  The school's internet connection disappeared for
about 10 minutes.  The station computers could all see each other but
nothing beyond the campus.  The "oh-crap" telephone link-up was set up in
advance as a backup.  It took about 5 mins to get them to switch at their
end.  I still recall the first year when moorestuff's computer quit with :02
mins left in the game.

Brian