Manilow Disorder

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Nov 27 01:44:18 EST 2008

On 26 Nov 2008 at 20:53, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> Billy Don't Be A Hero and Afternoon Delight have to be included.
>
> Convoy I can take about once a year...maybe.

To return the thread to Barry Manilow, I saw a news item on either
CNN or MSNBC yesterday about a judge in Colorado who, when teenagers
get ticketed for loud car radios, makes them listen to Barry Manilow.
 He says he likes Barry Manilow, but the teenagers can't stand it.
It makes them re-think the idea of inflicting their music on others.