On Air Obits

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:51:04 EST 2008

Chuck Igo wrote:
> my first experience with hearing on-air obits was in St.Thomas 26
> years ago (on the honeymoon with the still-fabulous Debbie) and they
> were on like clockwork each afternoon around 2pm or so.
>
> --Chuck Igo
For some reason I can't get that George Carlin bit out of my mind where
he talks about watching old movies on TV with friends and all you hear
is "He's dead. And he's dead.  She's also dead.  That guy's not dead
yet.  Is he dead?  Oh, he's long dead...."

Could make for a good, marketable product, "Who's dead?"

Bill O'Neill