Small-town news

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 00:00:38 EST 2008

When I worked at WQMA 1520 in Marks, MS.. a town of 1500 people south of
Tunica, between Clarksdale and Batesville, the obituaries and funeral
announcements were read every morning at 8;05, after being hand delivered by
the sponsor, the funeral home the night before.

They would be left i nan envelope at the front door with cash in the
envelopment, as payment for the announcement.

THey do obits here at KNLV AM and FM every day too..

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com

--
Sincerely,