The importance of local talk radio

cdsull502@aol.com cdsull502@aol.com
Mon Nov 24 13:53:39 EST 2008

His first stop in New York?after WBZ was WHN---other stations later, like WYNY and even a stint as a host on NBC?Monitor during its waning days.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan.Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net>
To: Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com>; boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org; Cdsull502@aol.com
Sent: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 1:46 pm
Subject: Re: The importance of local talk radio

Bradley came from upstate New York. ISTR hearing that he grew up in?
the Utica/Rome area. I remember him at WROW Albany when I was in?
college there before he came to Boston. He may have worked in Buffalo?
between Albany and Boston. What station did he move to in New York?
City? WABC??
?
-----?
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)?