The importance of local talk radio

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:01:39 EST 2008

Boston for some reason was not a great feeder for NY radio. Frank
Kingston Smith did land at WABC and I am pretty sure Palmer Payne
worked in NYC as well. Chicago got from Boston JJ Jeffrey, Chuck
Knapp, Jerry Williams, Paul Benzaquin, Larry Lujack and Roy Leonard to
name a few.

Buffalo sent many to Boston including Stan Roberts, Jackson Armstrong
and Bud Bullou.