Jim Runyon

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 20:02:07 EST 2008

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> Listen to old HDH clips of Bob and Ray and they were hysterical.

<harp sfx> I recall hearing the tape of a Bob & Ray bit that went like
this (and I bet this list's archives shows that I mentioned this before
but aging makes one repeat oneself repeat oneself.)

It's time to play "You give us the answer and I'll give you the
question."  They went though a few funny one liners when Ray stopped and
said to Bob, "Hey, you're on a roll" and Bob jumped back, "Why is there
butter on my pants?"

Bill O'Neill