The importance of local talk radio

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:22:52 EST 2008

Memo to Julie and Jason

Put the Red Sox back on WEEI where they belong with overflow from the
Celtics to WRKO.

WCRN solved the nightime Metro West issues anyways so there is no real
need to move the Sox to WRKO. It will be curious to see if WCRN gets a
bump with PPM as I suspect some diary people write in RKO or EEI even
though they listen on 830.

This whole nutty idea of having the Sox on 2 stations never made any
sense especially with the Wednesday night switches.