The importance of local talk radio

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 15:14:29 EST 2008

>> The problem with Finneran (or any live local host) in the evening is Red
>> Sox preemptions (and the occasional BC football or basketball game in the
>> winter).
>>That and the problem of getting 680 in after dark in the western suburbs.

Old timers like me rememver when WNAC and WRKO were touted at one time for
their great signal.

50 Big Cookies!  ...as Jerry Williams would say.

In my opinion, it is the 2nd best signal on the AM dial.

Now, it seems, all I hear are people (not only us radio geeks, but hosts as
well!) complain about the holes in WRKO's signal.