Sirius XM stock tanking

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Thu Nov 20 19:56:56 EST 2008

<<On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:11:45 -0500, Larry Weil <kc1ih@mac.com> said:

> In my 08 Subaru, it was an available option, but not standard.  Since
> they wanted $400 plus installation for that option, I instead had the
> aftermarket radio with Sirius that I had in my previous car installed
> into the new one.

In both my '05 Honda and my '08 Honda, it was a standard feature for
the trim level.  I didn't get the '05 with that feature in mind, but
when I re-leased last year that was certainly a consideration.

For what it's worth, the changes on "80s on 8" were announced by Rick
Stacy (XM's only jock on that channel) about a week before they
happened.  I'm not sure I care for the revamped channel.  I certainly
don't like the MTV non-personalities they have sharing jock duty now.

-GAWollman