Sirius XM stock tanking

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:20:57 EST 2008

Howard Glazer wrote:
> Could a downsized, mostly-music Sirius XM survive as a tightly
> focused niche product, or would Wall Street totally abandon it?
While it's anyone's guess about what Wall Street will do, the SiriusXM
users who remain loyal will likely be outside of the top markets. While
truckers, bless 'em all, can't sustain the satellite radio industry,
there are many people who don't have the luxury of great terrestrial
options.  I think it will be an easier day for sat radio once they are
standard offerings in car radios.

Bill O'Neill