Metro does sports flash for EEI?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:17:05 EST 2008

Speaking of "farming out";  WQXR-FM, the Radio Station of the New York Times,
will be getting its newscasts from Bloomberg, owner of WBBR-AM 1130 in that city.
I never would have expected that. ("Nobody ever expects the Spanish Inquisition")
The Times allowed Disney to run Radio Disney on its AM signal at the time...
could WBBR-AM some day appear on 96.3 in an LMA deal, leading to a purchase by
Bloomberg, and this is just the foot in the door?

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com