8 LPTV's in Boston?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:22:04 EST 2008

MTV bought The Box and turned it into MTV2

When I lived in Downtown Montgomery, Alabama there was a station, WBXM-CA 5
which ran programming from MTV 2. I was on the 7th floor of the apartment
building with a decent TV antenna. I could SEE the WBXM-CA transmitting
antenna from my window, we were maybe 1/2 mile by air from it.

The signal was so crappy, I couldn't get the color to lock.. as the signal
would fade, the color would go in and out.

It had an STA for... 19 Watts!!! Surprisingly enough, when you'd call a
phone number listed in the book for them, someone actually answered!

Paul Walker