8 LPTV's in Boston?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Tue Nov 18 02:47:48 EST 2008

<<On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 02:32:39 -0500, "Don A" <donald_astelle@yahoo.com> said:

> Are there EIGHT LPTV stations licensed to Boston?

No.  There may well be that many "in the Boston area" (if you count
Leicester and Lawrence as being "in the Boston area").  I believe
there are three licensed to Boston proper (two operating from FM-128
in Newton and one operating from a crane off Melnea Cass Blvd.).  I
want to say they're on channels 24, 40, and 58, but I could be
misremembering.  (The 58, WCEA-LP, was originally on channel 19 and
was displaced by WGBH-TV's DTV.)

-GAWollman