Is WBZ AM-TV the only AM combo left in NE

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Nov 17 18:26:18 EST 2008

On 17 Nov 2008 Larry Weil wrote:

> I also recall that for a while the WJIB calls were used by an FM on
> Cape Cod, IIRC.

Bob Bittner would probably know this better, but I seem to recall
that several stations requested and were assigned the WJIB calls, but
never used them, and the assignment expired, until Bob got them for
740.  I think I remember him saying that someone at the FCC called
him and asked if he really intended to use them.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856