Is WBZ the only TV and AM left in New England?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 16:55:03 EST 2008

I thought about WMTW but wasn't sure if the TV station owned the radio
outlets or just leased the call letters.

WABI radio kept the calls in Bangor but the station was sold long ago.

WMUR may have been the first to sell off the radio (now WGIR) followed
by WCAX (now WVMT)