Job cuts at WBZ (AM).

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 11:18:41 EST 2008

Given the budget woes at Entercom, and the need to resign the Big O, I doubt they're going to add anyone to WEEI full-time right now. Filling in here and there may be another matter, but now that they have Mike Felger it's much less of an issue.

________________________________
From: Kevin Vahey <kvahey@comcast.net>
To: chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 6:26:52 PM
Subject: Re: Job cuts at WBZ (AM).

I wonder how much longer Tom Cuddy can hang on as honestly he brings
less to the table than Allan.

Hopefully WEEI will pick him up.

I also hope John Miller is safe. The man beat incredible odds to get a
full time job in broadcasting and he is one of the nicest people you
could ever meet.

He IS the WBZ sports departmeent.